Thursday, October 15, 2009

FACEBOOK DRAMA!!!...delete ur facebook lol


ok...i know this has nothing to do with wat i usually talk about..its kinda off the wall but..FACEBOOK IS GIVIN ME A FUCKIN HEADACHE!!!...twitter is so drama free!!..but facebook makes me wanna come through the computer and kill a bitch!..so..its this chick...that dislikes me..why?..cause i'm dating her ex and she's too stupid to move ON!!...ok..so i wouldnt know the things she says about me if she didnt put it on her status!!..REALLY??...ugh!! get a life!!..i thought about deleting her off my friends list..but..i want her to be able to read my status..so she can be a bigger asshole than she already is!!...BITCH :)

1 comment:

  1. Mane i LOVE twitter...er'body just keep it 100 & it is so drama free!!! Facebook is full of messy h**s but I would probably get some last minute disses in on da broad den delete her a**!!

    ReplyDelete